Welcome! ברוכים הבאים
Keshet Houston, Inc., brings the Jewish and LGBT communities together in Houston and Southeast Texas. We offer a wide range of social and spiritual activities for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Jews and their families. We hope you'll join us soon!
News and upcoming events
- October 25-27, 2019 - Galveston weekend trip: Join us for a fun weekend on Galveston Island, beginning with a homemade Shabbos dinner at a private beach house. CLICK HERE for details. Hurry... Space is limited.
- Saturday, November 2, 2019, 8:00pm - Jewish Book & Arts Festival: Opening Night, featuring Isaac Mizrahi. Growing up gay and sheltered in a Syrian Jewish Orthodox family, Isaac Mizrahi possessed unique talents that ultimately drew him into the fashion and celebrity world. In his memoir, I.M., Mizrahi shares both the hardships of his life and the glamour of his career. CLICK HERE for tickets!
- Monday, November 18, 2019 - Trivia night
- December 2019 - Chanukah Party
- Friday, June 26, 2020 - Pride Shabbos Dinner
- Saturday, June 27, 2020 - Pride Houston Parade
In the community