Welcome! ברוכים הבאים
Keshet Houston, Inc., brings the Jewish and LGBT communities together in Houston and Southeast Texas. We offer a wide range of social and spiritual activities for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Jews and their families. We hope you'll join us soon!
News and upcoming events
- Friday, June 21, 2019 - Annual LGBT Pride Shabbat Dinner: Hosted by Congregation Beth Yeshurun, along with Congregation Brith Shalom and Congregation Shma Koleinu. Erev Shabbat services begin at 6:00pm in the Freedman-Levit Sanctuary, followed by a kosher dinner in Stein Hall. Dinner payment is required in advance. CLICK HERE to reserve your spot at dinner!
- Saturday, June 22, 2019 - Pride Houston Parade: March with Houston's Jewish community! RSVP is required. No one will be allowed to march without signing up before parade day.
- Friday, August 30, 2019 - Fifth Fridays Shabbos Dinner
- October 17, 2019 - Dinner in the Sukkah
- October 25-27, 2019 - Galveston weekend trip
In the community