Welcome! ברוכים הבאים
Keshet Houston, Inc., brings the Jewish and LGBT communities together in Houston and Southeast Texas. We offer a wide range of social and spiritual activities for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Jews and their families. We hope you'll join us soon!
News and upcoming events
- Saturday, November 2, 2019, 8:00pm - Jewish Book & Arts Festival: Opening Night, featuring Isaac Mizrahi. Growing up gay and sheltered in a Syrian Jewish Orthodox family, Isaac Mizrahi possessed unique talents that ultimately drew him into the fashion and celebrity world. In his memoir, I.M., Mizrahi shares both the hardships of his life and the glamour of his career. CLICK HERE for tickets!
- Monday, November 18, 2019, 7:30pm - Trivia night - Join the Keshet Houston team for pub trivia at Pimlico Irish Pub, 810 Waugh. Arrive around 7:30 to get a table. Trivia starts at 8:00pm. Email us to let us know you'll be coming.
- December 2019 - Chanukah Party - Date and details coming soon.
- Friday, June 26, 2020 - Pride Shabbos Dinner
- Saturday, June 27, 2020 - Pride Houston Parade
In the community