Welcome! ברוכים הבאים
Keshet Houston, Inc., brings the Jewish and LGBT communities together in Houston and Southeast Texas. We offer a wide range of social and spiritual activities for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Jews and their families. We hope you'll join us soon!
News and upcoming events
- Saturday, December 28, 2019, 6:00pm - Chanukah Party - Bring your menorah for the 7th night of Chanukah, and we'll provide the latkes, sufganiyot, and more. RSVP before December 26 please.
- Sunday, January 19, 2020, 10:30am - Bagel Brunch - Join us for brunch and schmoozing at Edgar's house (north central Houston). RSVP required by Jan. 18 for directions.
- Monday, January 20, 2020, 10:00am - March with the Houston Jewish Alliance for Civil Rights in the "Original" MLK Jr. Parade. Stay tuned for details!
- Friday, January 31, 2020, 7:00pm - Fifth Fridays Shabbos Dinner - Details coming soon
- Friday, June 26, 2020 - Pride Shabbos Dinner
- Saturday, June 27, 2020 - Pride Houston Parade
In the community