Welcome! ברוכים הבאים
Keshet Houston, Inc., brings the Jewish and LGBT communities together in Houston and Southeast Texas. We offer a wide range of social and spiritual activities for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Jews and their families. We hope you'll join us soon!
News and upcoming events
- March 2018 (Date to be announced) - Keshet out at the Movies: Let's grab dinner and go see Love, Simon, a new film about coming out that has a Jewish twist to it! Stay tuned for details.
- Sunday, March 11, 2018, 7:00pm - Keshet Houston @ the Jewish Film Festival: Buy your ticket to A Quiet Heart in advance, and meet up for dinner beforehand nearby. Dinner location TBA.
- Sunday, March 18, 2018, 2:30pm - Spring Picnic: Come out to Memorial Park for refreshments and games before Houston summer hits! We will provide drinks, and you bring a potluck dairy or pareve dish. Details coming soon, and RSVP required.
- Friday, April 6, 2018, 7:00pm - Pesach and 5th Fridays Shabbos Dinner
- October 12-14, 2018 - Keshet Houston's Annual Galveston Weekend
In the community